The Director, Channel Program Management is a key role in the Mobile Solutions group. This role will own the strategy, execution, and daily activities of our client programs. The Director will manage his or her accounts as if they were a small business, assuming responsibility for the overall health of the client's programs and satisfaction. This role will be responsible for the growth, profitability, client satisfaction, ongoing project management, pricing effectiveness, and daily execution of all program initiatives. In this role, you will manage the strategy and day-to-day activities of your clients' trade-in program.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
The successful Director, Channel Program Management will be an articulate and proactive businessperson who measures success by the success of his or her client's program. You will manage the full spectrum of activities listed below while continually defining and improving the trade-in program for your client:
- Serve as the primary client interface for your client, representing the full breadth of Hyla's products and services for your program
- Proactively identify and execute new initiatives for your client program. Our trade-in programs undergo continuous improvements that may include software enhancements, new features & functionality, new services, new channels, and pricing changes.
- Manage program activities' internal execution with your peers within Hyla, including our product managers, software developers, logistics managers, accounting managers, reporting & analytics managers, and factory operations managers.
- Manage all day-to-day activities with your client's project team. Continually improve our processes to achieve the highest possible client satisfaction. You will be responsible for setting clear expectations with peers within the client's team and then delivering against those expectations.
- Oversee and improve the program operations by compiling reports, research, and reconciliation of reporting & invoicing, analyzing pricing and costs of your program, and responding to client requests and inquiries.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations, or Engineering, or related fields
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations is a bonus criterion
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a line management position such as Account Management, Product Management, Operations Management, Consulting, Financial Management, or Project Management
- The ideal candidate will have experience with software products, logistics services, or manufacturing services (experience with two or three would be a bonus)
- Outstanding communication skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills. Proven success in creating and delivering impactful client presentations, analysis, and recommendations
- Outstanding organization and execution skills, with proven ability to plan and execute projects successfully and on-time
- Demonstrated ability to proactively & independently manage clients and projects
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office products
- Flexible, adaptable, self-starter. Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Eager to grow personally and take on new responsibilities
- Strong team player with proven ability to execute in a collaborative environment and marshal resources cross-functionally
- Decisive and authoritative, with the ability to command the respect of your cross-functional peers to ensure team execution
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.