Director, Marketing Design & Creative Services
This position is responsible for the Assurant global visual identity, driving creative strategy and evolution to create consistency on a global scale and help drive brand recognition and equity for the enterprise. Responsible for creating and delivering consistently high quality, scalable templates for use in Business Development efforts to help secure and retain key client prospects, as well as developing creative strategy for client events, executive meetings, key employee communications campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns and demand generation materials. Serves as leader for a team of designers that serve a wide range of businesses and functional areas.
This position will also be responsible for expanding global support and self-service opportunities through the development of flexible templates and visual asset creation. The ideal candidate will constantly be analyzing and optimizing visual creative performance through the selection and measurement of KPIs. They will also oversee the consistent growth and refreshing of our digital assets within our management system.
Lead Creative Design Strategy
- Drive creative strategy for the Assurant global visual identity, keeping it on trend, on message and compelling to stakeholders. Oversee and manage operation of a global Brand Design Board with global members to aid in brand consistency and evolution across regions and lines of business.
- Develop and oversee execution of creative strategy for high profile external and executive events that help set the tone for long term business priorities and help attract and retain high value clients.
- Analyze and optimize visual creative performance through the selection and measurement of KPIs.
Lead Template & Asset Curation
- Oversee development of professional, scalable templates to assist global teams in self-serving consistently on brand collateral, presentations, communications and digital assets. Oversee and maintain the enterprise Brand Guidelines for visual identity.
- Responsible for expanding global support and self-service opportunities through the development of flexible templates and visual asset creation.
- Oversee the consistent growth and refreshing of our digital assets within our digital asset management system.
Creative Design Team Leadership
- Oversee and manage a team of global designers that serve all lines of business and functional areas.
- Implement team growth plans to ensure designers knowledge of our latest technologies, best practices and latest design trends.
- 15 years minimum experience in graphic design across multiple channels, including print, web, social, video and motion graphics. Proven expertise in identity and brand design, with an exceptional portfolio.
- Experienced in managing a disparate team of creatives across multiple lines of business and product lines.
- Exceptional leadership skills in mentoring a team of creatives across multiple locations.
- Able to connect the dots and achieve consensus approval at the executive level for consistent visual identity approaches that align to priority messaging and the enterprise brand story.
- A deep understanding of brand models, particularly the master brand model, with the ability to identify and diplomatically address gaps and opportunities to achieve compliance with a master brand visual identity.
- Must possess extensive experience working in a creative workflow system, while creating workload reports and measuring against selected KPIs.
$116,900.00 - $195,300.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.