This position will be responsible for providing global business operations reporting and analysis for Optimized Service Delivery. The position will provide support for global business profitability management, planning/forecasting, client analysis, M&A support, new product development, and various other strategic evaluations of the portfolio. This position will direct the development and delivery of insightful global operational analysis and metrics, while participating as a strategic partner to our business leaders in the decision-making process.
The Director, Service Delivery Reporting & Analysis will facilitate the quarterly forecast process, annual strategic planning process, long-term financial forecast and assist with acquisition due diligence and integration as needed within Optimized Service Delivery to achieve goals which contribute to the attainment of the Company’s revenue, profitability and return targets. Within their own direct team, and across the entire Optimized Service Delivery organization, this role will generate additional analytics to support business growth, focus on continuous improvement, and drive performance.
- Serve as a strategic business partner overseeing performance of Optimized Service Delivery (~2,500 employees, $165M labor Operating Revenue and $468M Inventory annual projections), including profitability (Pre-Tax, NOI, & EBITDA) and resource allocation (General and Operating Expenses) related decisions.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the formation and evaluation of growth strategies and new business development opportunities.
- Prepare and present insightful analysis to business leaders and finance in support of strategic objectives that lead to timely actions and drives value creation. Includes decision support analysis to help drive business decisions and where necessary, course correct.
- Identify key business metrics and leading indicators for Optimized Service Delivery, deploying a monthly reporting process to review and discuss business insights. Leverage analysis to provide insights into the planning & forecasting process. Develop both short and long-term business plans in support of on-going and strategic initiatives.
- Align new and existing product projections between business and finance teams for each planning process (i.e. Outlooks, Reforecasts, Budgets, etc.).
- Present to internal/external stakeholders on changes to supported business and their implications from a financial reporting, forecasting, and risk management perspective.
- Assist functional areas with alignment in costs for new and existing business changes such as organic growth, terminated agreements, new agreements, and changes in existing agreements. These are aligned for pricing, monitoring, and forecasting processes.
- Serve as a liaison between business/product leaders, actuarial, and risk management to evaluate pricing and structural applications to new and existing products.
- Lead the financial support for portfolio growth opportunities (inorganic and organic), as well as divestiture potentials. Actively participate in dialogue on strategic opportunities, while recommending options to senior business executives.
- Ensure system and process infrastructure adequately support the business and growth objectives. Lead analysis related to technology investments in the business, while communicating regular value realization updates to senior management. Develop and recommend solutions in the event of deviations from intended value.
- Prepare and assist in presentations to senior and executive leadership.
- Through all areas of engagement, focus on leading and cultivate a high performing support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or Management.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a demand planning/demand forecasting/supply planning or supply chain management/production planning/manufacturing planning capacity.
- Experience leading teams and driving them to excel.
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to leverage information through advance analytics to produce valuable business, market, and customer insights.
- Superior communication skills, both written materials and financial analysis, as well as oral/presentation skills; Ability to communicate financial information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to adapt and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaborator across all areas of the Company, with the ability to direct cross functional efforts.
- Comfortable leading in an environment of both direct and matrix reports.
- Attention to detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet tight deadline and interact with and build productive working relations with various functions and teams is essential.
- Proven knowledge and proficiency in forecast modeling platforms and tools.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Proficient with MS Office; Advanced Excel skills including ability to build financial forecasts with appropriate formula checks throughout and audit the work of others for accuracy; Intermediate PowerPoint skills including the ability to present information to executive audiences.