The Email Marketing Specialist will sit on the Email Marketing Center of Excellence under the Digital Marketing team, and will be responsible for designing, executing, and optimizing effective email marketing campaigns with the goal of engaging and converting target audiences. This role involves a deep understanding of email marketing best practices, a comfort and willingness to learn technical platform functionality, and a confidence with reporting on email analytics. Email Marketing Specialists work directly with Line of Business leaders and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams by attending business meetings, working closely on dedicated projects, and ensuring a positive and effective partnership with the line of business. They are responsible for quickly developing platform knowledge, understanding email projects, managing subscriber lists, conducting A/B testing, and continuously analyzing performance metrics to refine and enhance campaign effectiveness. This Email Marketing Specialist will play a pivotal role in driving successful email campaigns, fostering relationships, and maximizing the impact of digital communication within the organization's marketing strategy.
Campaign Planning: 25%
- Meet with LOB Stakeholders and cross-functional teams regularly to plan and organize email campaigns.
- Time and project management using tools and technology.
- Goal-setting and KPI Benchmarks for campaigns.
Email Execution: 40%
- Turn Copy into Email Design using Drag & Drop email builder technology and email best practices.
- Work with teams to design and create emails that will be successful for the target audience.
- Leverage email platform functionality to improve email performance.
- Schedule email campaigns, build automated journeys
- Perform Quality Assurance Tests on all emails to ensure error-free work.
- Conduct A/B tests on various elements of campaigns to optimize performance.
Analytics & Data: 20%
- Analyze campaign performance metrics
- Generate reports to assess effectiveness and present findings
Data Management and Segmentation: 15%
- Manage subscriber lists, segmentation of audiences, and ensuring data accuracy.
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.