Assurant is seeking a Flood Support Analyst for the Scottsdale, AZ facility
The Flood Support Analys t within Flood Solutions Marketing Support is responsible for providing support and onboarding to our nationwide network of insurance agents & brokers. Additionally, the role will partner with our Marketing Executives to ensure smooth transition to Assurant as well as maintaining existing client relationships.
This position is not directly responsible for the work of others however, is expected to work as a team by communicating and providing support in areas that might have heavier workload. This position will also support tax season with 1099 preparation and 1099 updates. Position is also responsible for any/all commission updates and/or corrections and must ensure proper effective dates to validate payments are accurate.
- Work directly with Flood Marketing Executives to strengthen and maintain relationships with existing agents and supports full onboarding process for new agents. 100%
- Create and maintain open lines of communication with designated clients with the objective of receiving feedback to implement changes and ensuring satisfaction and growth of the account. 75%
- Work as a liaison between designated high priority agencies and works to ensure client-specific needs are met as requested. 50%
- Learn basic level knowledge of all processing areas within Flood Solutions to better assist clients with inquiries regarding specific types of processing or handling. 100%
- Utilize independent judgment to find resolutions to highly sensitive issues which require immediate action.75%
- Develop and/or deliver reports to high priority agents and flood leadership team to help manage & track accounts. 25%
- Maintain and analyze internal tracking and reporting for a variety of flood processes and follow up with Marketing Executive or agency to ensure accurate and efficient handling. Address areas of opportunity. 75%
- Maintain Salesforce.com so Marketing Executives have most current information and updates. 75%
- Independently manage and review agency contracts for accuracy and use independent judgment when submissions are outside standard handling. 100%
- Review and ensure accurate handling for a variety of agency-based inquiries and requests. Some may involve managing and providing vendor oversight. 100%
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as collaborate with the Marketing Support team as needed to ensure unit goals are met 100%
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience in the Insurance industry or related business.
- 2 years of experience using Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- 1 year in an environment that involved professional business writing and communication skills.
- Able to manage a high volume, fluctuating daily workload with strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage a fluctuating work schedule when special projects or increased workload dictate additional work time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Salesforce.com experience
- Insurance Agency Experience
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Property & Casualty Insurance Designations
- Account management – insurance industry
- Knowledge of the National Flood Insurance Program