About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Franchise Relationship Manager to join our Supply Chain team. Reporting to the Alternative Fulfilment Manager you will support the delivery of best in market alternative Service Delivery, Same Day, Walk-In-Repair, Come to You, to best fit customers’ needs when they need support for their connected and other targeted devices at time of Warranty, Insurance Claim, Trade-In or Upgrade. You will also support the execution of the UK Walk In Repair & Service Strategy, including, site selection/set up & day to day tactical execution of Store Performance.
Other responsibilities include;
- Support in selection of Repair Partners & Walk In Repair Locations across designated territory
- Support Come to You Strategy to compliment Walk In Repair .
- Project ownership of New Store Onboarding Process.
- Store & Location Selection
- Store layout approval
- Contracting & Project Management of Store Fit Out Process
- Store Sign Off & Launch
- Day to Day Performance Management of Store(s) within Territory
- Driving Profitability of Store(s) within Territory
You will have the following skills;
- Extensive experience in “vendor/partner” management
- Knowledge and experience with logistics including retail sales, sales operations, RFP/RFQs, evaluation of bids, supplier evaluation, negotiation, selection and contracts
- Demonstrated success in a Relationship Management role with wireless industry experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to deliver on personal & team goals within a rapidly changing, high intensity business environment
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.