We are looking to grow our team of Insurance Customer Care Representatives ! These are key positions within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact, and Assurant is very much invested in your success in this role. Providing excellent customer service is top priority for us!
Now offering $500 New Hire Bonus!
Assurant will pay for your licensing courses, award you a $500 bonus at the successful completion of each certification course, and will give you a promotion after you have obtained both licenses! This position requires the following licenses:
- 2-15 Resident Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts) Agent License
- 20-44 Resident Personal Lines License
Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you will:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers who want to open a claim
- Listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
What you will enjoy:
- The variety of work - every day and every customer’s situation is unique
- Being part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- Competitive compensation and paid time off
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Career advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
Shift details include:
- Licensed Customer Care Professionals business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 9:00pm EST and Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 6:30pm EST
- Hours of operation are 7 days a week, 365 days per year including holidays
- This job is 40 hours a week and shifts are usually (not always) 5 consecutive days on with 2 consecutive dates off for 8 hour shifts but shifts can change to meet business needs so it is important that you have open overall availability
- We do pay shift differentials for night and weekend schedules worked
We will train you:
- In a combination of virtual “class room” & “on the job” training that is typically 6 weeks long but duration can vary
- Class room training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm EST with a lunch break
- Upon completion of class room training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
You will work remotely temporarily due to COVID 19:
- Normally, this is an on-site position and Customer Care Professionals will return to working at our Miami, FL office in the future.
- Our Miami, FL office is located at 11222 Quail Roost Drive Miami, FL 33157.
- While working remotely, you are required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.