Assurant is seeking multiple Insurance Specialists with the opportunity to work remote from Home!
As an Insurance Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem- solving ability to efficiently and effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a high call volume environment. Assurant Specialty Property is looking for an energetic person who will be responsible for providing exceptional frontline customer service to our policyholders and clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment, this is the career for you!
Responding to incoming customer inquiries in a high-volume inbound call center environment via telephone or in writing. This position will receive 30 to 50 calls per day.
Supporting processing functions such as issuing insurance policies, certificates, endorsements, and cancellations for clients, customers, and agents.
Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include department premium discrepancies and system problems.
Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
This is a full-time (40 hours) per week position. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm and schedules may differ.
- 1 year customer service experience in a call center environment
- 1 year Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Other requirements :
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs and basic data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Call center experience
- Insurance experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates must be able to speak, read and write effectively in both languages.