As an Insurance Specialist , you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem-solving ability to efficiently and effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a fast pace, high volume email environment. We are looking for an energetic person responsible for providing exceptional front-line customer service to our policyholders and clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, this is the career for you!
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries in a high-volume inbound processing center environment via email while maintaining a monthly parentage.
- Supporting processing functions such as issuing insurance policies, certificates, endorsements, and cancellations for clients, customers, and agents.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include department premium discrepancies and system problems.
- Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
- Assisting the call center during high peak seasons or catastrophes.
This is a full-time position. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, with the possibility of Saturday.
- Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based programs and basic data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly as procedure/client needs change.
- Good mathematical skills.
- 1-year customer service experience in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of PMS.
- Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Call center experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are able to speak, read, and write effectively in both languages.