This is a high-impact role that will support the expansion of an automated control testing program. The role will understand critical business processes, conduct data analysis, and will develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for automated, near real-time risk monitoring as part of Global Risk Analytics Platform capability. To achieve program outcomes, the role will also collaborate extensively with Global Risk colleagues, as well as others from various teams to drive key deliverables e.g., Technology, Product Management, and Compliance.
As part of risk management (2nd line of defense) this role will report to the Manager of Internal Controls & Analytics and will be responsible for:
- Developing & supporting the design of the Internal Control Framework Oversight & Assurance Automated testing
- Develop & maintain Integrated risk management reporting including automated risk assessment triggers, entry to the Risk Register, Issues & Event lifecycle
- Undertake reporting for the following Risk Management ares: Risk Appetite, Innovations, Tech Incidents, New Business Products, Client Risk Executive Summary
- Maintain and Enhance Power Apps, MS Teams and Power BI reporting
- Support the Global Risk Analytic Platform by undertaking some development of KRI code (logic) through leveraging appropriate data after understanding detailed specifications of business processes, reviewing output of back-testing, and correcting and refining the logic to ensure that KRIs are working properlyountabilities: