The IT Technical Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining vendor supported systems integrated into the full Assurant retail store distribution footprint including exiting CPR brand and new brand expansions. This will include the existing chain of stores (CPR), new store on-boards, additional retail chain expansions and all their employees. The current retail footprint is approximately 500 stores expanding to over 1,000 locations. Support will include internal teams, external retail store owners, external OEM vendor administrators and suppliers.
Manage and respond to retail store support requests for Assurant retail store distribution related to the two primary OEM supplier integrated platforms (GSX & GSPN)
- Repair escalations via Apple's channel support including resolving incorrect inputs and cancel repairs.
- Technical troubleshooting via Apple's channel support.
- Process new location & employee set-ups setups, transfers, and terminations for Assurant retail store distribution footprint (CPR & Other) within the OEM integrate platforms (GSX & GSPN).
- Maintain a current up-to-date user listing by managing user creation and deprovisioning processes.
- Manage user profiles ensuring appropriate access right and privileges.
Act as liaison between OEM integrated platforms (GSX & GSPN) and Point-of-Sale system (RepairQ) for escalation of support related requests
- Assist in catalog compatibility configuration for retail store locations.
- Assist with internal tech support related inquiries.
- Prepare user compliance reporting and reconciliations to Point-of-Sale system (RepairQ).
Act as liaison with part supplier vendor
- Invoicing with supply vendor, resolve discrepancies, and reconcile repair debits & credits.
- Follow up with stores to return aging KBBs based on the Parts Pending Return report in GSX.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications. Hardware and software certifications and knowledge of SQL for interacting with back-end systems a plus. Some programming knowledge to assist with troubleshooting issues within various systems also a plus.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.