Learning & Development Partner
Remote Working Opportunities Available
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
You will sit within the Global Strategic Learning Solutions Team and will partner with several lines of business and enterprise functions to provide strategic learning solutions that support our business to achieve its strategic people and business capabilities to guide our competitive advantage in the markets that we operate. You will provide strategic partnering and guidance related to transformation, new business, upskilling, important talent segments and future focused skills. Accountable for the full learning lifecycle, from needs analysis through to delivery & evaluation of learning solutions which will improve organisational performance whilst building effective relationships with a complex range of partners, collaborating, and challenging to ensure best learning solutions are delivered.
- Manage your portfolio of learning projects to ensure deliverables are produced within the time and cost constraints set for each project
- Partner with the business to make sure the learning needs within a defined area by diagnosing capability gaps and collaborating with relevant partners to agree the learning solution whilst linking to the our goals/strategy
- Maintain working relationships with relevant departments associated to each project to ensure learning is applied correctly and has the desired outcomes
- Partner with your relevant operational area(s) to deliver annual training to measure employee competence and understand how you can add value and help improve performance or behaviours
- Record and report on learning projects, using MI and our internal LMS, to ensure employee Training and Competence is tracked and can be evidenced
- Design learning following L&D governance process whilst using project management software to track project progress and approvals
- Learning and Development recognised qualification e.g Level 5 CIPD in Learning & Development or equivalent experience in an L&D role
- Competent training designer with experience of delivery of varied types of training
- Experience managing a learning project including facilitation and delivery
- Competent in developing blended learning solutions with care for learning theories
- IT literate in Microsoft products and Visio
- Strong Partner management & consultancy experience
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To view a full list of the responsibilities and requirements, please visit the job description on the European Careers site.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.