IQ Data International, DBA Assurant Recovery Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 300. We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S. exclusively.
Legal Assistants (LA) are responsible in maintaining compliance with company policy, state, and federal regulations at all times. The LA’s primary function is to assist with the flow of legal account documents by state, disposition, and timeline to ensure an expedited and accurate legal process. LA’s must exhibit a friendly, well spoken, and well written proficiency. LA's must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and take direction on workflow from the Legal Department Manager. This role is temporarily remote but will sit in our Bothell WA office. This is a full time, permanent position at Assurant, and comes with a competitive pay structure, and full benefits.
- Skilled typing, 50 wpm, minimum.
- Sit for long hours.
- Preparation and organizing of legal documents across multiple states.
- Attendance is a required element to ensure the timely completion and follow-up of processes.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Entering account receivable/payable information into the system with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Scheduling and coordinating court hearings and client meetings.
- Ability to manually fax and scan documents into the system with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Responsible for updating client accounts with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills required. Expected to provide professional communication with co-workers, vendors, consumers, and clients.
- Must be able to take direction on workflow from multiple Legal Account Managers and work within a dynamic environment to ensure process completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.