- Knowledge of relevant regulations in Puerto Rico.
- A high degree of motivation and a self-starting attitude with a desire to thrive on new challenges and to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work with a limited level of supervision in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging work environment
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to fully communicate in Spanish and English.
- Strong organizational, influence and negotiation skills.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Coverage and risk analysis
- Preparation of reports and dossiers
Education / Knowledge & Skills
- Juris Doctor
- Bar Exam – preferred but not required
- 1-3 years overall professional experience
- 2 years or more overall professional experience in insurance claims matters.
- 2 years of experience in insurance legal matters.
- Advanced in MS Office Applications (Excel / PowerPoint / Word / Outlook / SharePoint).