Assurant, is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services that capture, extend and optimize the life and value of used mobile devices. We are transforming the wireless ecosystem by helping consumers realize and immediately take advantage of the residual value of their used devices and are providing a reliable and responsible way of collecting, processing and distributing used mobile devices. Assurant’s approach delivers economic, environmental and social benefits to the partners, consumers and communities it serves.
The Loss Prevention Agent will maintain a high visibility presence to deter inappropriate actions. Their goals are to observe and report inappropriate conduct.
How We’re Different
- We provide competitive compensation
- 10% shift differential for this shift
- Your medical benefits begin on your first day
- We provide tuition reimbursement available after 6 months
- We deliver exceptional paid time off
- Monitor entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to facility and production floor
- Observe detecting devices (metal detectors and wands) and report any issues to supervisor.
- Report any suspicious/unusual occurrences to Assurant management team
- Walk inside on production floor to ensure no tampering to doors, windows, or dock.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Write incident and accident reports
- Maintain Visitors and Contractors log
- Watch alarm systems and CCTV video cameras and report any suspicious activity
- Ensures that all employees and visitors have appropriate outwardly displayed security badges
- Create reports on incidents for management use
- High school degree or equivalent
- Dedicated team player
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Products Suite and related software programs
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates, or permits. Unarmed Security License, CPR and AED preferred
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work extended hours including nights and weekends, as required
- Integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism
- Ability to operate handheld two-way radio
- Ability to work 4:30am-5:30pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Job location, on-site in LaVergne, TN
- Work is performed in a typical warehouse environment with exposure to high and low temperatures, moderate to high levels of noise and forklift truck traffic
- This position requires sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time. Will occasionally require bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Ability to move/lift up to 25 lbs. with or without accommodation
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.