Please note this position is an onsite role and not eligible for working from home.
The Mailroom Specialist will perform various functions in the Mail Services department. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to quickly learn multiple procedures and apply these procedures to the incoming or outgoing mail. We are looking for candidates that can deliver results with high quality and production standards. The candidate will review checks and documents for accuracy, create mailing labels, maintain daily inventory sheets, research, and provide resolution quickly to questions. The Mailroom Specialist may also be responsible for prepping incoming electronic and physical mail and operating mail equipment.
Basic Qualifications Required Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Basic to moderate computer skills required.
- Candidate must have EXCELLENT organizational skills
- Ability to learn multiple policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and make good decisions