Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join our global Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering outstanding visual solutions to the communication needs of our stakeholders and clients, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Whilst meeting the requirements of the brief it is paramount to adhere to brand standards, timescales and costs. You will also support the marketing function by providing creative design across multiple channels and work streams.
Other responsibilities include;
- To interpret design briefs & requirements from across the marketing function and provide graphic design solutions
- To design a range of marketing materials including printed items, such as brochures, booklets, sales aids and also digital channels such as websites email templates and animations.
- To provide graphic design expertise for tender document and responses
- To provide graphic design expertise for any other Marketing Projects
- Interpret and apply brand guidelines for all clients & potential clients when requested to a wide range of collateral requirements
- To provide consultation around the application of the Assurant brand – ensuring all market facing collateral /creative conforms to the guidelines
- Manage library of design work ensuring an effective filing system is in place
- To use innovation and creativity to deliver strong designs for a multitude of clients whilst ensuring timescales are achieved.
You will have the following skills;
- Degree or HND in Graphic design or similar discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the design industry
- An ability to find practical solutions to problems managing your time working to very tight deadlines
- Experience of print and web design
- Proficient knowledge of CS Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Powerpoint
- Creative imagination with an ability to adapt to numerous brand guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of using animation software such as After Effects is also desirable
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!