Assurant is looking for an up and coming Marketing & Digital Design Specialist who will oversee the authoring, approval and publishing process for content on Assurant corporate web presence.
In this role, you will manage the content process of our global enterprise sites. This role will report to the Website Product Manager and work with a bright group of cross-functional marketing and digital development experts.
Site Content & Management Responsibilities:
Serves as primary site administrator for the Assurant corporate sites.
Create and adhere to content calendars and maintain editorial standards of quality and accuracy with compliance approval for all released items.
Develop, implement and govern our content model publishing process including defining roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders involved.
Work from content delivery schedule and calendar to publish content pieces.
- Content entry and formatting in CMS including light UI/Dev when needed
- Ensures all content is entered/tagged to meet standards for ADA/SEO/Style Guides
- Proofreading, visual site preview and audit before publishing content.
- Manage content storage and management repository for digital marketing team.
- Maintain monthly and annual organized editorial calendar with all content publication dates.
- Oversees the translation process for all regional sites and content.
- Develops site content strategy in conjunction with marketing team and governs taxonomy & tagging on the site.
- Maintains all instructional documentation for the site and CMS and keeps it up to date as new functionality is deployed.
- Attend daily scrum ceremonies, demos, and planning as needed.
- Manage backlog for content editor prioritization
- Monitor key metrics relevant to site content performance to inform and influence strategic decisions.
Site Optimization Supporting:
- Provide input for feature enhancements as content editor and user
- Continually test content formats to determine the optimal approach to engaging our target market.
- Assist in researching and evaluating keywords for online content and ensure existing content is optimized for the highest searched terms.
- Ensure the optimization and responsiveness of content.
- Review competitor’s marketing content to ensure a differentiated positioning.
- Provide monthly reports on content usage and recommend areas for improvement to increase message effectiveness.
- 3 years’ experience in Content Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mastery of CMS technologies, Sitefinity is preferred
- Possess exemplary creative and persuasive writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Sitefinity experience highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge and application of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Knowledge of multimedia and desktop publishing programs.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills in a diverse environment.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability quickly adapt to changing priorities as well as work across organization boundaries and participate in cross-functional projects.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.