Why work with Assurant?
The world is more connected than ever. Smart technology is empowering connectivity everywhere, from our phones and wearables to our homes and cars. Assurant supports the businesses that are advancing the connected world for their customers, making technology more accessible and eco-friendly. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas, and we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team members are:
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- International and Local mentoring programs
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Program
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- 6 weeks paid parental leave and Superannuation contributions while on unpaid leave
- Hybrid work model - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Novated vehicle leasing
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to a cause that is important to you
What's the role about?
The Marketing Manager will develop integrated marketing and communications plans across traditional and digital channels; lead account-based marketing plans and support business development; develop content and social media strategies to support business growth; support corporate branding and localising enterprise messaging.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including local business leaders, regional and global marketing and communications teams, to develop, manage, and execute the B2B marketing strategy
- Build brand awareness with B2B clients and prospects
- Support the business development team with value propositions, RFP responses & presentations
- Develop marketing plans to support client implementations and product launches, ensuring marketing collateral is delivered on time and on budget
- Prepare the content strategy by understanding the business drivers and client needs related to products and services
- Conduct needs analysis and develop content for online and offline channels including newsletters, articles, direct mail, brochures, point of purchase materials, websites & social channels, email, and SMS messaging.
- Develop and manage a social media calendar (for local and enterprise content) that is aligned with the local marketing and content strategies
- Monitor market trends and local news around Assurant’s lines of businesses and competitors, turning research into insights that can be used in pitches, client conversations and campaigns
- In partnership with the content and digital marketing teams, create a website plan to continually improve the SEO content and functionality of the Australia website
- Collaborate with in-house creative services team to execute on branded marketing for online and offline channels, including providing direction on artistic perspective, content, and brand execution
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant field
- 5 plus years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success in insurance, financial services, retail, e-tail, telco, or OEM industries
- Solid experience in strategic marketing planning, branding, digital and social, business development support and B2B2C client marketing and product positioning in online and offline marketing/sales channels across various sectors, including retail, carriers, and auto dealers
- Experience in creating, implementing, and managing campaigns, including campaign development from ideation to delivery
- Experience with core marketing methodologies related to product positioning, branding, promotions, market research and sales support
- Proven ability to identify opportunities, develop effective strategies, manage deadlines, budgets and vendors, partner with key stakeholders, and drive execution to generate results
- Experience in leveraging cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
If you think you are a fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role. The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.