Marketing Manager, France
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Marketing manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will promote the role of marketing at a strategic level to align with and support delivery of the Assurant target for France. And maintain effective working relationships with all employees
Other responsibilities include;
- To develop the Marketing plan for France, to be agreed with the HOM for Europe & Country President
- To build business relationships with the France Account Management team, delivering strategic marketing support for existing clients in particular with new offers/products
- To provide support and input into RFPs, working together with the broader Strategic Partnership function and in-country Account Management team
- To work with the Proposition team to develop market insight and communicate this with the French team to demonstrate the contribution Assurant provides to their business and their customers
- To work with the Product team and to support the Account Management team with new offers/products
You will have the following skills;
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field) is a minimum
- Fluent in French & English
- Apply broader resource (from UK/US/in-country)
- Sound knowledge of the French insurance and warranty market
- Sound knowledge of retail distribution channels, including direct to consumer and online
- Clear articulation and experience working in B2B2C marketing environment
- Understanding of revenue and profit drivers
- 5yrs experience in a senior marketing role
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!