Assurant is hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
As the Line of Business (LOB) Marketing Specialist, you will support the activation of integrated marketing strategies, plans and campaigns for our Global Specialty lines of business.
You will serve in a critical support role as the day-to-day contact for internal clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, and gain deep knowledge of the businesses, products and priorities.
You will collaborate with internal and external resources (cross-functional teams, Centers of Excellence, agencies and partners) to create and produce integrated, cross-channel campaigns and experiences that resonate with key audiences and drive business results.
You will gather necessary information to inform our strategy and approach, help set and manage expectations, and communicate timely information and updates to all stakeholders.
You will assist in the development and execution of marketing projects, campaigns and plans. You will ensure delivery of a work product that is on brief and within agreed scope, schedule and budget.
*This is a remote position*
Client Service & Project Management
• Serve as the primary internal client liaison for sales, account, product, CX (Customer Experience), training, and operations/claims teams. Help gather information, prioritize projects, manage expectations and communicate updates regularly.
• Check all marketing deliverables for accuracy as well as strategic and brand integrity.
• Manage stakeholder reviews, feedback and changes, gathering additional information and providing rationale as needed.
• Daily management and prioritization of new intake and planned work. Manage and optimize tools for Marketing Intake and planning to improve efficiencies.
• Open jobs and submit requests to COEs (creative services, Legal, etc) through appropriate channels (Robohead, Monday.com), providing thorough and clear direction on all requests. Manage work from inception through final delivery.
• Develop or update necessary background, messaging, project or creative briefs.
• Partner with COE resources to develop and deliver against timelines.
Marketing Planning, Projects & Campaigns
• Support the execution of Integrated Marketing & Communication (IMC) campaign plans and activities.
• Assist with the development and delivery of annual and quarterly plans. Gather necessary information from stakeholders to assess opportunities, help prioritize projects and manage backlog.
• Lead development of content calendars for timely communications with B2B audiences (clients/prospects)
• Coordinate campaigns trade events.
• Develop and maintain presentation materials, create RFPs (Request For Proposal) and sales toolkits.
• Develop B2B and B2B2C marketing materials, tools, and communications.
• Collaborate with CX team to execute against customer and client journeys for specified LOBs.
• Provide visibility with key stakeholders into performance of initiatives and campaigns. Develop and share regular reports with stakeholders on performance.
Web & Analytics Support
• Work with LOB and other functional areas to establish and implement a KPI (Key Performance Indicators) framework for select consumer sites.
• Continuously monitor web performance using Google Analytics. Develop and maintain a cadence of reporting and provide recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
• Partner with LOB, CX and digital teams to continually improve and optimize sites to drive traffic and sales/leads.
• Assist with web builds, redesigns and content development, as needed.
Basic Qualifications/Required Experience
• 4+ years progressive experience in marketing in a direct or matrixed environment. B2B marketing a huge plus.
• 2+ years direct experience in a client or project management function or related capacity.
• Some travel (less than 5%) may be required.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics is a plus.
• 5+ years progressive experience in marketing including B2B and B2C marketing in a direct or matrixed environment.
• Capable of developing and delivering presentations (written and verbal).
• Direct experience with developing, executing and measuring successful marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
• Google Analytics knowledge/certification.
• Financial services industry experience preferred.
• Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• Direct experience with managing digital and traditional marketing efforts and channels from concept through to production.
• Experience with B2B media channels including trade and association media, tradeshows and sponsorships.
• Excellent people skills; ability to build relationships, navigate cross-functional teams and internal/external resources. Comfortable working in matrixed environments.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with keen attention to detail.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with complex and changing market dynamics.
Assurant is a global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We protect, connect, and support over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit https://www.assurant.com/
Assurant is committed to providing a competitive rewards package which goes beyond the value of your paycheck. We offer an array of market-competitive benefits and resources to support your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing goals. These include programs to help you invest in your financial future such as savings programs, as well as competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family.
Health Coverage Starting Day One: We offer competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family. You can choose from a range of health and dental plan options, as well as health plan accounts.
Disability and Life Insurance: We provide short- and long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Retirement: Assurant offers retirement savings plans globally. U.S. based employees are offered a 401(k) plan in which Assurant matches 100% of every dollar contributed, up to 6 percent of eligible pay.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Assurant’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows employees to purchase shares of Assurant, Inc. stock at a 10 percent discount with funds contributed through after-tax payroll deductions.
Career Development: Assurant offers a variety of internal courses, workshops, special projects, coaching and mentoring programs. Tuition reimbursement and other professional enrichment opportunities are also available to encourage continuous learning.
Work-Life Balance: We strive to provide a work environment that encourages work/life balance. Options depend on job responsibilities and may include flexible work schedules, telework, paid time off and part-time employment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.