- Working knowledge of shop floor systems (CVision, Oracle, Unit Tracker, Great Plains, Ghost)
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with Supervisor
- Participate in internal and external customer or vendor meetings
- Work with Supervisor to reallocate resources (people/supplies/products etc.) as needed to meet customer goals
- Work with other departments as needed to ensure proper workflow is achieved
- Point of contact for employees for handling escalation issues
- Work with Engineering to identify and resolve process issues
- Ability to collaborate with other departments with their area of responsibility
- Track and maintain daily attendance roster for Emergency Evacuation purposes
- Participate with the 6S Audit team on monthly 6S audits
- Work with supervisor to implement any changes or adjustments on production floor as a result from the audits
- Forklift certified if needed for area of responsibility
- Perform on-the-job (OJT) refresher training and work station assessment
- Monitor inventory levels (WIP Aging) for specific area of responsibility
- Monitor KPI and SLA performance levels and escalate any issues/concerns to supervisor when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Must be proficient and certified in the area that they are responsible for leading
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.