HYLA Mobile an Assurant Company is a pioneering leader in the wireless industry, with a history of delivering industry firsts. We own or have filed for a series of patents in logistics and lifecycle management of mobile phones and consumer electronics. From automated processing for returned wireless devices to diagnostics and tracking tools, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries to maximize the value we provide to our customers.
- Identify and recommend software and infrastructure components required to implement technical solutions
- Identify and recommend solution objects, functions, interfaces, dependencies, and integration points
- Prepare design documentation; submit for design review
- Convert basic specifications into equivalent infrastructure and application software structures
- Code and unit test independently or as part of a development team
- Adhere to Assurant change management requirements for application and system implementations
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture (code review)
- Learn and enhance knowledge of the various multi-platform system support environments, utilities and procedures
- Participate in design consultations with hardware and software technicians
- Develop, document and present design solutions and supporting rationale
- 1+ years of professional experience in Application Software development in iOS and/or Android
- Working knowledge of Embedded and Web based application development.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS.
Assurant is a global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We protect, connect, and support over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit https://www.assurant.com/
Assurant is committed to providing a competitive rewards package which goes beyond the value of your paycheck. We offer an array of market-competitive benefits and resources to support your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing goals. These include programs to help you invest in your financial future such as savings programs, as well as competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family.
Health Coverage Starting Day One: We offer competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family. You can choose from a range of health and dental plan options, as well as health plan accounts.
Disability and Life Insurance: We provide short- and long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Retirement: Assurant offers retirement savings plans globally. U.S. based employees are offered a 401(k) plan in which Assurant matches 100% of every dollar contributed, up to 6 percent of eligible pay.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Assurant’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows employees to purchase shares of Assurant, Inc. stock at a 10 percent discount with funds contributed through after-tax payroll deductions.
Career Development: Assurant offers a variety of internal courses, workshops, special projects, coaching and mentoring programs. Tuition reimbursement and other professional enrichment opportunities are also available to encourage continuous learning.
Work-Life Balance: We strive to provide a work environment that encourages work/life balance. Options depend on job responsibilities and may include flexible work schedules, telework, paid time off and part-time employment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.