Job Purpose (Why job exists)
This job is responsible for planning detailed operational processes/ procedures for both new programs/ services and existing programs/ services which need to be newly created or enhancement/ upgrade/ improvement and manage actual operations after implementation.
For new programs/ services, this position leads detailed planning based on the grand high-level design which is mainly done by Sales. For existing programs/ services, this position proactively drives and leads enhancement/ upgrade/ improvement.
After implementing quality operation processes, this position collaborates with and support relevant teams in Operations to orchestrate the whole daily operations, verify how the actual operations are done, maintain and further improve quality.
It also closely works with teams not just Sales and teams in Operations but also Supply Chain, IT, Finance, and Legal to deliver and keep running quality services to the clients and end users.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Support Operations Director based on the thorough understanding of the clients’ needs and our business in establishing effective and efficient processes/ procedures in program operations to contribute to maximize profitability and continuity of programs offered to the clients/ end users.
- Collaborate with each team in Operations to keep sophisticating processes/ procedures after the initial implementation by identifying the challenges and tasks and setting KGI and KPI for stable and quality execution by each team.
- Work with various relevant teams to provide high quality and sustainable service to our clients and end users.
- Provide explanatory sessions and trainings on our operations to relevant parties inside and outside the company.
- Accumulate knowledge of program process construction and specification changes so that it can be deployed horizontally as a best practice.
- Collaborate with clients on designing and improving operations processes.
- Lead client communications at working level and serve as a point of contact.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in customer service or business operation
- Better to have operational experience in the mobile industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capability to plan and draw process flow
- Knowing and capable of implementing the right method for process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, regardless of the level of individuals to communicate to both in Japanese and English
- Detail oriented while keeping the holistic picture
- Task management ability with prioritizing
- Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Japanese and at minimum business level of English
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.