At Alegre , we're one of Australia’s leading and preferred specialists in the refurbished Smartphone and Tablet market, with well-established customer and industry partnerships. This is underpinned by our capability to deliver the entire “paddock to plate” solution within the Australian market – meaning we operate device Trade In Programs, fully diagnose and assess these devices, then prepare these devices for re-sale.
Our culture encourages you to share thoughtful & innovative thinking that makes a real difference.
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate, energetic and proactive person that is looking to start a career in sales and business development. You will align with the strategy for Alegre’s aggressive growth plan across Asia Pacific, and then own, build, lead, and launch business plans to accelerate and scale the growth of Alegre’s business with assigned partners in APAC.
Additionally, you will partner with our Commercial, IT, Finance and Marketing teams to build and drive initiatives that will serve to facilitate the execution with these strategic partners and grow Alegre’s presence in market - resulting in growth in both Alegre’s market share, revenue and profitability. You will have strong experience selling into and executing partnerships with Key Corporates and Telecommunication Service Providers across Australia.
As part of the role of driving new business with Alegre across APAC, you will work collaboratively with Alegre’s Sales Director and Leadership Team to:
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop and promote relationships between Alegre and new/existing partners by defining high level objectives and specific implementation milestones - and developing and executing business plans to achieve them.
- Drive development processes with these partners, resulting in growth in the partners’ share-of-wallet for Alegre’s products and services.
- Engage key stakeholders within each partner to define a growth strategy – with the view of creating and driving new revenue opportunities for Alegre.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for Alegre’s key product and service propositions.
- Manage the pipeline and quarterly execution with/to/through our partners. Report pipeline metrics up to Alegre Sales Director and Management Team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills & attributes:
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience
- 5+ years managing go-to-market relationships with strategic partners.
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships.
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic partners
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel domestically / internationally.
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.