Manage the timely registration of premiums in the company's systems, reconcile with the clients the monthly sales figures, generate reports and analyze the premium figures issued to reflect the income for the premium placed and comply with current regulations.
1. Enroll in the systems of the company the certificates reported by the clients within the corresponding month
2. Reconcile the premium figures issued with customers
4. Prepare monthly monitoring reports of the premium figures issued
5. Reconciling with the finance area the amounts of premiums issued
8. Generation and application of testing matrix of new products and improvements to existing ones
1. Register daily, monthly and extemporaneous sales files, tracking missing files in the system and loading them manually.
2. Process reports of errors issued in the sales files.
3. Follow up with the Dealer, for the correction of errors received in the sales files, managing to receive the minimum number of records with faults that prevent their processing in the company's system
4. Follow up on sales incidents reported by the call center, providing response and solution to the situation.
6. Reconcile the monthly premiums with the Dealers, confirming the amounts reported to the Finance area for the generation of the invoice for the premiums issued. Likewise, follow up on the differences detected in the conciliation process with the Dealers.
7. Report monthly registration and court dates to the Actuarial area.
8. Generate a file with the detail of the figures registered in the accounting, which must contain the information of each of the certificates registered in the system
10. Generate a control, based on registration logs and monthly premiums.
1. B.S. in Systems Engineering, Actuary, or similar
2. Knowing Database and programming
3. Intermediate English
4. At least 6 months experience in similar position