The Principal Talent Acquisition Consultant is an individual contributor who has vest knowledge of recruiting best practices, experience training/mentoring other team members and extensive experience building trusting relationships with executive level business leaders.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess the following competencies: knowledge of the candidate recruiting assessment and selection process, strategic sourcing capabilities, the ability to build credibility and trust, behavioral based interviewing skills, data tracking and analysis expertise, an ability to exercise influence, business acumen and comprehensive collaboration skills. This senior level recruiter will use their expertise to influence business leaders hiring strategies.
- Consult with business leaders, hiring managers and People Business Partners on recruiting strategy effectiveness.
- Build and maintain a network of potential passive and active candidates through proactive candidate sourcing and ongoing relationship management.
- Conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates using behavior based interviewing questions.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates searches and hiring managers’ interactions.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implement any new processes, fine tune standard processes, staying informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Secure top-tier talent for the client. Execute recruiting strategy including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
- Provides leadership to members of the Talent Acquisition team and help them implement hiring best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 12+ years of progressive corporate recruiting experience supporting IT, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Legal and other corporate departments.
- 2+ years of executive or senior level recruitment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to manage business stakeholders at the executive level and take ownership for talent acquisition results for the business groups supported.
- Must have proficiency in the full recruiting cycle components including sourcing, assessing, networking, agency and offer negotiation, closing, administrative components, job analysis, wage and salary trends, understanding of relevant labor markets, relationship management and knowledge of applicable laws/regulations.
- Experience developing competency-based interview guides that define skills and abilities required for a position regardless of level. Conducts critical interviews to ensure a high-quality pool of candidates. Should also be experienced in creating a diverse workforce through strategic recruitment activities.
- Must have expertise in building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools. Should also have experience in engaging the hiring manager and team in sourcing activities.
- Proficient in utilizing an ATS for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates. (Workday preferred)
- Strong proficiency in consulting with hiring managers, leveraging recruiting experience to influence hiring decisions. Providing recommendations and coaching to hiring managers on scope, steps and timelines. Works effectively to build relationships and ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Proficient in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. Drive a sense of urgency throughout the recruitment process. Look for opportunities to remove obstacles and implement unique recruiting approaches.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills are required.
- Must be able to collect and analyze recruitment data and make recommendations about improvements in the recruiting process to managers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible. Develops an understanding of project scope and ensures that deadlines are met. Leverage systems technology and other methods to stay organized during recruitment activities. Drive efficiencies around costs.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong initiative and the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and develop other members of the TA team.
This is a remote position