Assurant is seeking a Procurement Semi Sr. Analyst with a strong analytical background and contract management skills to join our fast-growing company.
This role will develop procurement intelligence from a range of data sources. The selected candidate will manage procurement requests in Latin America region.
The Procurement Semi Sr. Analyst will be responsible for supporting vendors spend analysis, perform market research to identify trends and analyze new capabilities in the industry, have an active engagement in the preparation of service contracts and support procurement ad hoc business requests. The role will assist with the construction of RFIs and RFPs, support vendor risk assessments, performance tracking & vendor monitoring to ensure that contractual agreements (SLAs) are met while guaranteeing service continuity. The position will also work to guarantee that all Assurant stakeholders understand our global procurement processes and policies.
The position requires critical thinking, demonstrated self-drive strong attention to detail and proactivity. A dedication to delivering excellent customer service is a must.
The Semi Sr. Procurement Analyst:
- Applies creative problem solving.
- Adapts to a schedule that is flexible and not predictable.
- Is a strong team player and feels comfortable with acting as a liaise with LATAM region teams.
- Is an independent individual who is fast and focused.
- Procurement Procedures & Processes, International Oversight 40%
- Enterprise Data Analysis & Market Research 40%
- Stakeholders Engagement & Procurement Project Management 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or similar area.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience in contract management and preparation of RFPs.
- Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, between others) and MS PowerPoint
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- 5 years of experience in procurement / category management /data analytics
Knowledge and Skills, Preferred
Bi-lingual – Spanish and English