Product Executive - Europe
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to support the Head of Product in a role which will be responsible for ensuring that our insurance products deliver fair value to our customers and meet their needs. The role will help to ensure we continue to meet our regulatory requirements by working closely with the Head of Product and the wider product team in shaping our product development to meet and exceed our customer and client needs, through the ongoing monitoring of our insurance products.
Other responsibilities include;
- Collating all relevant documentation to be able to provide the Head of Product with product governance documentation
- Work with other departments to gather information required as part of the product reviews
- Analyse data on product performance and highlight anomalies to Head of Product
- Work with colleagues across Europe to develop understanding of the markets we operate in
- Develop understanding of how our products are being delivered to the customer across all clients and each step of the process
- Develop understanding of the product governance processes
- Provide assistance to the Head of Product in the implementation of any product improvements and recommendations
- Develop understanding of any new product capabilities
- Develop understanding of terms and conditions documentation and how they ensure customers are clear on cover levels and exclusion
- Provide support for client requests on product information
You will have the following skills;
- Ability to understand our core products and capabilities and how they provide what customers’ want
- Microsoft office skills in pulling together documentation and presentations to support product reviews
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages – German, French, Spanish, Italian
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to internal wellbeing programmes from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.