Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product Marketing Director to develop and implement data-driven positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Connected Living products and services
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Leader to conduct market and consumer research to inform strategy, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Lead revisions to existing product messaging as needed based on consumer survey results.
- Ensure consistent messaging revisions across multiple touchpoints including app stores, websites, marketing materials, pitch decks, one pagers, explainer, and demo videos, etc.
- Create product specific messaging and lexicon documents and maintain documents on shared drives for cross-functional teams’ access.
- Develop attribution, campaign reporting processes with Client Ops, Client Marketing, Digital Marketing, and other teams as needed to track and measure the effectiveness and impact of marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain best practices marketing playbook with Client Operations and Client Marketing for each product and service assigned.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Leader to develop content and training materials for internal awareness and education of the Connected Living products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree required with 4+ years of product marketing experience in telecommunications, technology, or insurance industries for a large or Fortune 500 company.
- Experience building consumer facing materials in digital (website, email, SMS) and traditional (print, direct mail, POP) marketing channels and B2B sales materials including pitch decks, explainer and demo videos, webpage content, white papers, etc.
- Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams, prioritize, and meet quick deadlines.
- Experience working with cross-functional partners with the ability to manage expectations and indirectly influence partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to align activities accordingly to meet business goals
- Organized project planning skills with the ability to track projects and follow up with stakeholders as needed with professional tact
- Strong curiosity to find, analyze, and report data that drives marketing strategies
- Grit and determination to get things done
- Proficiency in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience in additional platforms is a plus: Figma, Miro, Intercom, Stensul, Adestra, Salesforce, Monday.com, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and/or RoboHead
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.