As a Quality Auditor for the RMA area, you will inspect and Qualify Returns, enter info into Oracle for Customer returns and onto excel spreadsheet logs, and also respond back to emails rejecting RMA’s if they do not meet with instruction criteria. You possibly could be asked to test, and audit product processes following set procedures and exercising reasonable judgment. Attention to detail is essential and requires your effective performance of a variety of quality inspection operations.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Perform technical operations (within procedural verbatim compliance) related to the test and inspection of electronic assemblies, mechanical and molded materials:
- Perform quality inspection operations following instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Entering relevant data and audit/inspection results in our computer database
- Documenting relevant facts and information to support work performed
- Participating in continuous improvement and team building activities
- Maintain productive working relationships with all team members
- Provides process improvement feedback
- Work on multiple programs and in multiple QA functional areas
- Serve as a resource for questions to other co-workers when supervisor is unavailable
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3 years demonstrated quality experience and cross training in two or more jobs areas (includes current) are required
- Ability to be a certified trainer in multiple areas
- Full understanding of work process and flow
- Ability to use a computer and enter data with basic software
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus, must be able to see all colors, and have a 20/20 vision
- Must be able to hear speaker qualifications for devices
- Required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- One year or greater of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- One year of greater of Quality Assurance/Inspection experience
- Any verbatim written procedure compliance experience
- Familiar with basic electronic test equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel
$16.21 - $25.93
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.