Assurant is seeking a Quality Control Assistant for the Bothell, WA facility. This position is remote, work from home.
IQ Data International, DBA Assurant Recovery Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500. We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S. exclusively.
The Quality Control Assistant position is responsible to assist in maintaining company compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
This position is remote but, training is done in-person. Candidates must live with-in a commutable distance to Bothell, WA
How We’re Different
- We provide competitive compensation
- Your medical benefits begin on your first day
- We provide tuition reimbursement available after 6 months
- We deliver exceptional paid time off
- Work requests for credit deletion\release of liability\and bankruptcy dispositions.
- Review, research, and respond to consumer disputes and complaints in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients regarding dispute resolution or documentation requests via email and telephone.
- Batch additional documents and disputes to appropriate files
- Administer basic skills test to prospective employees as necessary
- Process and review address change reports.
- Retrieve credit reports.
- Process all written disputes including but not limited to identity theft claims received from the consumer or their representative via electronic, EOSCAR, FAX, mail and email.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
- Skilled typing, 35wpm, minimum
- Ability to identify and bring forth issues and concerns including work assignment deadlines or issues pertaining to conflicts of interests
- Must be able to perform in a high energy, fast-paced, environment
- Professional communication both written and verbal with clients, via e-mail and phone
- Familiar with Microsoft programs including but not limited to Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task within several programs and complete assignments on-time
- Attention to Detail
- Full-time (40 hour) a week schedule Monday-Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Excellent attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Basic professional level math skills
- Previous collection experience
- Rental Housing contract review a plus
- One-year office experience
- Coordinating requests, internal updates/data entry updates, efficiently and accurately
- Ability to multi-task within several programs and during phone conversations
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Works well as member of the team and independently
- Understanding Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.