Assurant is seeking multiple Quality Control Technicians for the Canada-Mississauga facility
The Quality Control Technician ensures all finished products are in compliance with customer’s quality standards and specifications.
- Conduct in-process quality control checks
- Perform finished product testing as required using specific tools
- Ensure accurate recording of all test data
- Report process deviations and product failures
- Assist in investigations and development of solutions
- Perform tasks assigned by Production Supervisor in relation to capability studies, product and system audits.
- Test packed finished product to ensure conformance to standards and specifications
- A combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understand the spoken word and respond verbally in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Understand the written word, both hard copy and on-line, and must be able to respond in kind.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- May be required to work across multiple shifts.