This role expands business opportunities by evaluating client’s position within the industry, researching, and analyzing solutions; achieves program(s) sales objectives and monitors compliance of the programs by continual assessment of the program(s), makes the necessary customizations to improve the performance, and ultimately executing the integration of those enhancements into the sales channels of the client. Will provide ongoing feedback on insights on the program through data collection processes and frontline feedback, updating the client and Assurant leadership as needed so that our products and services retain its competitive edge.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for driving performance for assigned programs for the assigned client through fostering and maintaining relationships with various levels of leadership.
- Conduct program training at corporate, division, region, district level or site location. Conduct train-the-trainer programs for client staff.
- Circulate performance and compliance reports to ensure all related goals are being achieved.
- Consult with client management to establish and ultimately execute plans for achieving or exceeding program goals.
- Develop and enhance Assurant’s relationship with our client at management at various levels in the field to include, regional, district, and store level.
- Communicate program results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Summarize activities for ROI purposes and be able to track the performance related to those activities.
- Serve as the primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to the assigned areas.
- Assist in the execution of promotions and contests for associated programs.
- Ensure travel budget adherence and control expenses.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment, occasionally mystery shopping across related business segments.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the assigned Assurant Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years in Retail or other client-facing environment. 5 years of direct Retail experience or supporting Retail clients.
- Strong communication skills, especially by telephone and e-mail.
- Ability to engage leadership and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical skills—able to analyze program results, create a plan for improving sales results, and execute the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking.
- Ability to influence internal and external clients by positioning client specific value propositions as it relates to increasing sales or making program changes.
- Works under minimal supervision. Some latitude for unreviewed action. Uses originality and evaluation in the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
- This is a remote position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.