This role will be responsible for managing Service Delivery within respective regions, including service costs, service quality, service coverage and the overall customer experience.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for managing a team of Claims Examiners and for ensuring that these resources are used in a productive and efficient manor, allowing achievement of objectives and goals.
- Responsible for budgets, productivity goals and process improvement goals.
- Provide periodic reports, presentations, business plans, updates on productivity and cost reduction initiative and team performance.
- Responsible for analyzing the performance of the Region using statistical and analytical tools to identify trends, defects, process improvement and cost savings opportunities.
- Responsible and accountable for budgetary items related to his/her direct reports and for cost savings, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
What are the requirements need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4 years’ experience in Service Delivery.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in vendor management and on-site service delivery that includes prior experience in working with third party service providers who provide in-home repair services for major appliances or Consumer Electronics products.
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to communicate upwards two levels and to represent the organization at these levels, both internally and externally with customer and clients
- Prior fiduciary and/or P&L responsibilities with experience in managing overall service claims costs and cost center expense.
- Demonstrated high level of experience in MS Excel, MS Access or other similar tools and applications. Able to build and run queries and have strong technical skills
- Prior experience in managing workgroups and be able to demonstrate proficiencies in motivating teams, setting goals and expectations and holding individuals accountable to goals.
- Experience in process improvement and project management, with the ability to query and organized data, analyze problems, identify contributing factors and develop and execute solutions.
- Ability to travel 10% within assigned region.
- This is a remote position with the candidate ideally located in the South/Gulf regions of the US.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.