Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager on our team. This position is responsible for managing the assigned client relationships and will align with management, operational leaders, support teams, and clients to assist with identifying areas of opportunity for improvement in job functions, processes, and procedures, and formulate action plans to coordinate the resources and requirements necessary to manage implementation of the plans to completion. This role supports clients within the verticals of lender placed insurance, insurance tracking, and loss draft for lenders and mortgage servicers.
The Relationship Manager will also manage the integrity of client data by ensuring quality of business arrangement data from proposal through implementation process and manage contracted services to ensure service levels are achieved. This is a relationship management role, not a sales position.
This is remote position that will require 20-30% travel.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned clients to maintain maximum client satisfaction including: accurate and timely responses to clients, reporting quality issues upward for transparency and follow through on resolution, monitoring service performance to ensure client commitments are satisfied, and communicating and meeting regularly with senior representatives of client organization.
- Manage, oversee, and partner with Operation teams to execute new client installations with minimal assistance by coordinating and completing tasks associated with installation planning and strategic priorities.
- Identify, present, and manage implementation of new business opportunities and/or program enhancements for revenue growth and retention.
- Research and resolve typically moderate to complex problems, working in collaboration with operational business teams.
- Regularly monitor key business metrics, operational SLAs, and revenue goals to ensure they are being met and provide narratives to management.
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, reports any problem areas and provides solutions and alternative recommendations to Client and/or Assurant.
- Ensure client, regulatory and investor audits are completed as needed through working with the appropriate parties internally.
- Work with our Sales, Legal, Product Management and Exec Leadership in the contracting and renewal contract process with the assigned clients. This includes interacting with various levels (CFO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief General Counsel, Actuarial, Country Managers, Sales Leaders) internally and within the client. This includes facilitating resolution of contractual issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred, equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of marketing, business, mortgage servicing, financial services, or related experience.
- Experience with mortgage servicing systems such as Black Knight, Sagent, etc.
Assurant is a global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We protect, connect, and support over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit https://www.assurant.com/
Assurant is committed to providing a competitive rewards package which goes beyond the value of your paycheck. We offer an array of market-competitive benefits and resources to support your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing goals. These include programs to help you invest in your financial future such as savings programs, as well as competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family.
Health Coverage Starting Day One: We offer competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family. You can choose from a range of health and dental plan options, as well as health plan accounts.
Disability and Life Insurance: We provide short- and long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Retirement: Assurant offers retirement savings plans globally. U.S. based employees are offered a 401(k) plan in which Assurant matches 100% of every dollar contributed, up to 6 percent of eligible pay.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Assurant’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows employees to purchase shares of Assurant, Inc. stock at a 10 percent discount with funds contributed through after-tax payroll deductions.
Career Development: Assurant offers a variety of internal courses, workshops, special projects, coaching and mentoring programs. Tuition reimbursement and other professional enrichment opportunities are also available to encourage continuous learning.
Work-Life Balance: We strive to provide a work environment that encourages work/life balance. Options depend on job responsibilities and may include flexible work schedules, telework, paid time off and part-time employment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.