As a Retail Account Executive, you will act as the single point of contact at Assurant for assigned clients. Manage and monitor all initiatives and projects relating to partnered programs. Act as the internal and external liaison for in-house client services. This is a non-mobile role.
- Implement new programs effectively and efficiently meeting both client and Assurant driven timelines through use of standardized implementation tools and processes.
- Identify new business opportunities within client organizations and highlight, sell and execute resulting initiatives upon client and Assurant agreement to proceed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key contacts within client organization at a variety of levels.
- Manage and monitor all initiatives and projects relating to partnered programs.
- Ensure that all deliverables from Assurant to client organizations are delivered on time, every time.
- Effectively manage and diffuse client concerns and escalations in an appropriate manner.
- Provide narrative to Sr. Management on a variety of business reports including the ability to evaluate the programs financial performance against various goals and benchmarks.
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, report any problem areas and provide solutions and alternative recommendations.
- Effectively communicate recommendations to Assurant Sr. Management and clients.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve critical issues independently and source appropriate support channels to resolve issues and/or move forward with new initiatives.
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately and effectively when necessary throughout all levels of the organization.
- Conduct or participate in training sessions that support client programs.
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews by coordinating, creating and verifying all documentation and all other participation and logistical arrangements.
- Participate in contracting/re-contracting process as required.
- Can add value to discussions/initiatives in a generalist capacity relating to all Operational levels of the business. Engages subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Meet with senior representatives of client organization independently.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the financial and contractual arrangements for assigned clients.
- Participate in the RFP process in conjunction with Business Development Director as appropriate.
- Recommend changes to existing processes and procedures and implement changes in a lead capacity.
- 3 + years of experience in a relevant Business or Marketing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience conducting business/dealing with C-level executive clients.
- 4+ years tenure as a Client Relationship Manager.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both written and verbally.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong Project Management and Organizational skills.
- Experience completing action plans and projects, exposure to budgets, expense control reports and financial statements.
- Completion of the following development courses; High Impact Presentations (or equivalent), Virtual Presentation Skills (or equivalent), Debrief training, 8 hours of documented cross training in all functional areas including Marketing Services.
- Insurance, Collections and Property Management background.
- Must be PC literate (Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
$71,300.00 - $119,100.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.