This is a high-impact role that will support the expansion of an automated control testing program. The role will understand critical business processes, conduct data analysis, and will develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for automated, near real-time risk monitoring as part of Global Risk Analytics Platform capability. To achieve program outcomes, the role will also collaborate extensively with Global Risk colleagues, as well as others from various teams to drive key deliverables e.g., Technology, Product Management, and Compliance.
As part of risk management (2nd line of defense), this role will report to the Manager of Internal Controls & Analytics and will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing & supporting the Design the Global Risk Analytics Platform (Automated predictive & detective risk metrics, inc. KRIs & KPIs)
- Design and Develop key risk indicators (KRIs) for assessing business processes
- The role will understand critical business processes, conduct data analysis, and will develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for automated, near real-time risk monitoring
- Partner with Business Risk colleagues & process owners to understand testing automation needs
- Define solutions/data insights that can be leveraged by the business, risk and controls teams to drive business outcomes.
- Identify and assess operational risk exposures across different processes and operations through the Risk analytics that you design to detect critical areas or groups of operations with an increased risk level, and to identify risks and effective mitigation strategies.
Write KRI code (logic) by leveraging appropriate data after understanding detailed specifications of business processes, reviewing output of back-testing, and correcting and refining the logic to ensure that KRIs are working properly