Assurant is seeking an Examiner/Auditor for QA Risk with the opportunity to work remote from Home!
The Examiner will report to the Quality Assurance Manager (Review Manager). The position is responsible for the development of and participation in specialized, annual, loan level, and/or targeted reviews. The Examiner will work in a team environment with the oversight of Senior Examiner and/or management to assist in planning activities, execution, and post operational review activities. The Examiner will work with the Senior Examiner to develop scope objectives, interact and perform inquire, and conduct walk-throughs and control testing for operational reviews assigned, and completion of work papers within specified time frames. The overall goal is to provide internal stakeholders with feedback for opportunities to improve quality and mitigate risk within the organization.
- Responsible for working with Lead to perform operational reviews based upon risk, client, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Evaluates data metrics from multiple sources, analysis of records, reports, internal/client systems, vendor, regulations and operating procedures and practices to assess/monitor compliance to policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- ·Conduct detailed review of process maps, policies and procedures, and data metrics to determine scope and scope questions for multiple operational reviews.
- ·Will conduct review of business partner processes and work closely with Lead and QA management to assess overall controls within operation.
- Responsible for the completion of quality work papers within specified time frames as outlined by the Lead and/or Manager.
- Will have input on the individual findings and justifications within scope section.
- May conduct follow-up review research and/or targeted reviews following completion of Corrective Action, and may make recommendations to ensure realized improvements are in place and effective.
- 2 years of insurance, mortgage, or financial services
- 2 years of operational review experience
- 2 years of utilizing data analysis and improvement tools