Sales Coach / Sales Optimisation Lead (Vodafone)
The Netherlands; Amsterdam/Working from home and traveling within the Netherlands for 3-4 days
Dutch and English language is essential
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
We are recruiting a Sales Coach / Optimisation Lead to join our Client team. Reporting to the European Sales Manager you will act as part of the client team, working in partnership with our telecom clients, delivering sustainable insurance growth by delivering targeted training, promotion and sales support solutions in an efficient and effective manner throughout allocated distribution channels. The Sales Coach will be responsible for their own channel/Regions alongside developing the capability and motivating the sales agents
Other responsibilities include;
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with their stakeholders
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
You will have the following skills;
- Fluent Dutch is essential and English level desired C1/C2
- Experience within a sales and/or sales training focused role.
- Ability to stay away from time to time and work within call centre operations.
- Excellent presentation skills including face to face and Video training sessions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering coaching solutions
- IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highly organised, proactive and self motivated approach
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong Facilitation and workshop skills
- Sales and results driven but with an attention to detail
- Full Driving License
- 3-4 years experience like GPV (Point of Sales Management) or Call Center Team Leader
- Experience working at Telco Store if have experience working in a Vodafone Store should be an advantage
Competitive salary and benefits package to include;
- Bonus scheme
- Premium free pension and WIA insurance
- Travel & working from home allowance
- Care & welfare allowance (€45 net per month)
- €50 net on your birthday!
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.