Sales Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach
Spain – Up to 50% travel around country.
Remote Working Opportunities Available
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
We are recruiting for an Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach to join our Client team. Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager for Spain, you will act as part of the client team, working in partnership with our clients, delivering sustainable insurance growth by delivering targeted training, promotion and sales support solutions in an efficient and effective manner throughout allocated distribution channels. The Sales Optimisation Lead will be responsible for their own channel/Regions alongside developing the capability and motivating the sales agents
Other responsibilities include;
- Be the primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to the assigned areas
- Conduct competitive analysis and prepare reports on the competitive environment, occasionally mystery shopping across related business segments
- Identify and help resolve customer and client service quality process issues with the assigned Assurant Account Executive to provide a positive resolution.
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with their stakeholders
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
You will have the following skills;
- Sales Promotion/Planning/Management related experience in Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C) client-facing environment
- Experience with analysing results, creating a plan for improving results, and implementing and tracking the plan
- Fluent Spanish is essential and English level desired B1
- Experience within a sales and/or sales training focused role.
- Ability to stay away from time to time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering coaching solutions
- IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highly organised, proactive and self motivated approach
- Full Driving License
- Experienced with Point of Sales Management
- Experience working at Telecommunication Store Experience in the insurance business
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life insurance
- Company car (pool car available)
- Weekly lunch tickets
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.