Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Data Processing Manager!
This role will be responsible for all Aftermarket pre and post sales processes. In addition, they will have responsibility for capturing, collecting, storing Aftermarket client lead and sales processing data. This includes but is not limited to POS / POS Missed client data integration into Assurant data repository, FTP related to sales conversion for Sales Experience Center, Web platforms and supplier data from Lockbox Data Capture and print processing return files.
- Ensure client program requirements are understood, communicated correctly to the responsible FTE teams and meet standardization requirements to ensure consistency with data processing.
- Participate in and advance processes with functional teams responsible for both system break/fix as well as new project implementation related to data requirements to support pre and post-sale communications and complete transaction data elements.
- Provide clarity and need for Stakeholders, implementation teams & Client Leads to communicate process or data requirements for both new launches and enhancements.
- Partner with internal teams and providers to build relationships and collaboration across all stakeholders such as our payment processing team, Cash Exceptions group, Customer Experience Team, Marketing database, internal IT system managers and key operational and marketing decision makers.
- Drive adherence to governmental and company compliance for NCOA, PII, NACHA and other financial regulatory statues.
- Regularly communicate process and project information/status to cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
- Participate on business boards/councils as needed to report out on assigned projects, follow-up on team project action items to ensure completion.
- Assist in meeting operational, financial and client goals expected by the business and client leads.
- Oversee Print management / digital delivery of data flow for pre and post sales communications while driving for consistency and efficiencies.
- Responsible for leading, planning and coaching and developing direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of program management and product operations business experience.
- Experience in post-sales aftermarket strategies, emphasizing digital and traditional solicitation processes, customer communications processing and print management.
- Understanding of banking (payment processing practices) and cash flow process related to service contract or service product sales.
- Demonstrated ability to create, optimize large data capture projects; projects related to product ownership registrations, bill payment processing or lockbox operations.
- Problem solving ability, adapt to shifting priorities & align activities/priorities to meet organizational goals.
- Professional business judgment and strong collaborative style.
- Experience managing and motivating remote workforce; provide direction and coaching to ensure success and employee’s needs.
- Ability to process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make quick but educated decisions based on data, and to effectively communicate the related actions to a broad audience driving decisions needed to move forward.
- Good interpersonal skills—especially working with cross-functional teams— and the ability to present a professional image.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivation to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate business need to influence decision makers and secondary teams to understand and support initiatives.
- Experience in communicating with management and teams at all levels.
- Ability to respond effectively to clients, employees and management and handle sensitive and/or confidential communications.
- Requires a high level of skill in both oral and written communication and the ability to effectively present ideas and information.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, follow-up skills, strong collaboration style and business judgment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, including Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- 10 or more years’ experience in cash transaction management a plus.
- Prior experience negotiating contractual work scope, SLA’s and key deliverables with potential suppliers preferred.
- This is a remote position.
Assurant is a global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We protect, connect, and support over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit https://www.assurant.com/
Assurant is committed to providing a competitive rewards package which goes beyond the value of your paycheck. We offer an array of market-competitive benefits and resources to support your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing goals. These include programs to help you invest in your financial future such as savings programs, as well as competitive health and wellbeing benefits to support you and your family.