Sales Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for an Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach to join our Client team. Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will act as part of the client team, working in partnership with our clients, delivering sustainable insurance growth by delivering targeted training, promotion and sales support solutions in an efficient and effective manner throughout allocated distribution channels. The Sales Optimisation Lead will be responsible for their own channel/Regions alongside developing the capability and motivating the sales agents
Other responsibilities include;
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with their stakeholders
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
You will have the following skills;
- Fluent Portuguese is essential and English level desired B1/B2
- Experience within a sales and/or sales training focused role.
- Ability to stay away from time to time and work within call centre operations.
- Excellent presentation skills including face to face and Video training sessions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering coaching solutions
- IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highly organised, proactive and self motivated approach
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong Facilitation and workshop skills
- Sales and results driven but with an attention to detail
- Full Driving License
- 3-4 years experience like GPV (Point of Sales Management) or Call Centre Team Leader
- Experience working at Telco Store if have experience working in a Vodafone Store should be an advantage
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to internal wellbeing programmes from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.