The Salesforce Developer designs, develops codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, based on per-defined requirements for programs, functions, services, and other related software components.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Assists in design solutions for approved projects and change requests of moderate complexity and risk
- Assists in design of software technicians based on provided detailed requirements
- Assists in the develop, document and present design solutions and supporting rationale
- Assists in early stages of system analysis and programming activities
- Participate in application and program code according to business and technical requirements
- Convert basic specifications into equivalent infrastructure and application software structures
- Code and unit test as part of a development team
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards, and enterprise architecture (code review)
- Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives
- Participate in quality assurance and testing activities according to planned schedules
- Learn, use, and gain experience with testing tools and techniques
- Perform technical support activities required for execution of test plans
- Perform root cause analysis and defect correction as indicated by test results
- Evaluate outcomes, report results and document findings according to current standards
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of IT experience in application development
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- NodeJS, ReactJS
- Azure Cloud
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.