We are a dynamic and innovative tech-focused DevOps Team seeking a talented Scrum Master to join our team.
We value creativity, dedication, and a passion for delivering high-quality software delivery solutions.
As a Sr. Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the adoption of Agile and Scrum methodologies within our DevOps team. You will ensure that the team understands and adheres to Agile principles while continuously improving their processes and productivity. Along with your expertise in Scrum, you will also possess excellent skills in Azure DevOps, Excel PowerQuery, Power Automate, and Microsoft Project or Monday.com.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Act as a servant leader and coach to the development team, helping them adhere to Scrum principles and practices.
- Collaborate with Software Teams and stakeholders to prioritize and refine the product backlog, elaborate on Requirements, identify gaps.
- Ensure the team's progress is clearly and transparently communicated using appropriate Agile metrics and reporting tools.
- Identify and remove any obstacles or impediments that may prevent the team from achieving their sprint goals.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging team members to experiment and learn from their experiences.
- Work closely with Leadership to ensure the team is aligned with the product vision and goals.
- Provide guidance and support in estimation, release planning, and risk management.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Highly technical understanding of Software Delivery (SDLC), Systems Design, Solutions, SRE, Cloud, Audits
- Certification as a Scrum Master (CSM, PSM, SAFe Scrum Master) is required.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master supporting a DevOps, TechOps, SRE, or Platform Engineering team.
- Strong Project Management tooling experience with tools such as Microsoft Project or Monday.com.
- Strong expertise in Azure DevOps, Advanced Excel PowerQuery.
- Automate Reporting and repetitive tasks utilizing Power Automate.
- Leverage Charting Tools such as LucidChart or Visio to visually demonstrate lots of data, using tools like PowerBI, Mural, LucidChart.
- Excellent understanding and application of Agile and Scrum principles.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and leading Agile processes within a software development environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you are a passionate and experienced Scrum Master with a track record of success, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of our exciting journey in delivering innovative software delivery solutions. Apply now!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.