Overview of Position
The Security Analyst will support Assurant’s formal Periodic Access Reviews (PAR) process for all regulated systems (SOX, SSAE16, PCI, MAR) containing confidential, financial, or private information. The position will be responsible for overseeing SailPoint’s PAR Certification configuration, monitoring and logging. This position also will serve as a PAR Team SailPoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). This role is highly technical and analytical and requires aptitude to investigate and research while working collaboratively with teams throughout the entire business. Candidates must have a solid understanding and knowledge of IT systems, application, infrastructure and network components and processes. Prior experience with IdentityIQ SailPoint Certifications is highly desirable.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- API and Flat File reporting Configuration and SailPoint weekly aggregation.
- Entitlement/Policy Violation (SOD) monitoring and logging.
- Weekly file monitoring.
- Trouble-shooting issues surrounding SailPoint.
- Works collaboratively with IAM’s SailPoint Engineers.
- Conducts thorough and comprehensive Approval/QA checks to ensure high quality and accurate deliverables.
- Thoroughly documents results/findings.
- Collaboration with other Assurant (i.e. IAS, Privacy, IT Legal) and industry groups on IT compliance-related issues and concerns.
- Recognize trends in role and emerging risks; making recommendations regarding policy/procedure updates to enable proactive security approach for Assurant.
- Assists leadership or contributes on small or medium sized, complex projects.
- Aides in organizing and participating in meetings required for each project.
- Provide senior staff or manager with status reports.
- Identify and inform senior staff or manager of any issues, concerns, or vulnerabilities within the project.
- Accountable for delivering project plans, test plans, tasks and communicating progress or issues on projects.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1+ years of experience working with IT, Information Security with understanding of IT or security frameworks.
- 1+ years Active Directory, SQL and server knowledge experience.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience working with IdentityIQ SailPoint.
- Associate of Arts degree (or higher), two-year technical certification in Information Security, Information Systems, Business Management, Networking, Cyber Security, Audit or related.
- Professional certification(s) (Microsoft Certifications, Network+, Security+, CAP, SSCP, GSEC, CISA).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment and is flexible with new changes.
- Good analytical skills to analyze business and IT processes and effectively communicate the compliance risks to management.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships and keeping informed regarding relevant changes throughout Assurant.
- Experience contributing to projects and multi-tasking with diverse groups and locations with strong Project Management skill like; Organization, deadline management, multi-tasking etc.
- General knowledge of IT systems, application, infrastructure and network components and processes.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.