Assurant is looking for a Scrum Master for several teams working on IT Cloud initiatives.
- Establish and ensure adherence to the Scrum framework and events, including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Continuously strive towards more efficient and effective Scrum teams, resulting in higher and consistent velocities as well as better software quality.
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders, including Product Owner and Team, manage risks and resolve impediments.
- Apply expert level knowledge of the software development life-cycle to coach teams to flawless deployments to the production environment.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment, continuously applying Scrum principles to accommodate changing Business priorities.
- Understand the big picture as well as the details and complexities of technical and functional issues, driving them to resolution.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums to ensure dependencies are clearly understood and cross-team impediments are addressed.
- 5 years of experience as Scrum Master and familiar with the adoption of Agile values, principles, framework and practices.
- 3 years of experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industries.
- 3 years of experience working with cloud technologies.
- 3 years of experience working with geographically disperse teams, including offshore/onshore IT teams and various Business partners.
- At least 8 years of IT experience.
- CSM, A-CSM, SAFe SM or CSP designation.
- Proficient in Salesforce and various cloud integration technologies (e.g.: Informatica, MuleSoft).
- PMP certification.
- SAFe SPC.
- Jira expertise.
- B.S. in IT related field.