Senior SharePoint Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently design, develop, and deliver scalable, secure SharePoint solutions using Web-parts, Bootstrap, Angular, SPFx, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApps, and Power BI applications
- Participate in the full development life cycle, unit/load testing, deployment, and maintenance of all customized business applications
- Provide end-user technical support on every aspect of SharePoint including day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage, functionality, application maintenance, and permission management
- Conduct formal meetings with key stakeholders, to gather, analyze, and translate functional business requirements and workflows into technical requirements
- Analyze the feasibility and document the technical and end-user specifications
- Knowledgeable of what functionality can be configured out-of-the-box and what functionality requires extra customized development, while keeping in mind the integrity and stability of the SharePoint environment
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate, and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Participation in rotational on-call services for production applications is required. Including evenings, and weekends.
- Experience working in Scrum team and knowledgeable with scrum ceremonies.
- 8 years minimum development experience with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 on-premise.
- 2 years minimum experience with MS Teams development, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApp, Power BI, Azure Functions, Logic Apps
- Excellent communication, organization, and documentation skills
This is a remote position.