· Ensure the claims adjudication within agreed TAT
· If any delay on claim process escalate take the corrective measure.
· Addressing insurer technical queries and justify the case for approval.
· · Ensure to publish the MIS reports with the help of Back office team members.
· Quarterly review meeting with respective OEMs & their technical team with frequent failure parts details on parts & value which help on focus towards to reduce average claims cost.
· Closely working with IT & project to do the improvement on existing process.
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.