Please note this role is not eligible for work from home and will require someone to be onsite.
Primary duties of Shared Services Positions include:
- Responsible for performing job requirements including processing checks, payments, maintenance, basic analysis or research.
- May perform monetary functional transactions such as posting deposits to client servicing system, processing premium payments, updating insurance data, balancing and sending wire disbursements, or transmitting stop pay requests directly to financial institution bank accounts.
- Responsible for performing analysis on and resolving issues related to disbursements through review of system transactions, checks, reports, phone or written inquiries.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and / or trouble shooting the items raised by the client / insurance company / customer.
- May work in multi-functional areas with multiple clients
Job duties may vary based on Shared Services department of assignment. Shared Services Specialist would be responsible for the primary duties listed above along with their specific duties by function, and they are:
- Follows standard procedural guidelines for performing tasks.
- Responsible for performing: logging checks, processing checks, processing documents, creating labels for outbound Fed-Ex packets, daily balancing of check stocks.
- Provides assistance and back up as needed to meet client requirements and SLA’s.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Initially tasks are basic and routine, more experienced associates will perform tasks that are moderate in complexity and often non-routine.
- Initially works in a multiple - client /functional environment
- Follows client’s standard policies and procedures.
- At the direction of management such assignments may be made with short notice and last for an indefinite period of time.
- Works efficiently in client and company proprietary applications
- Demonstrates solid technical knowledge and quality performance.
- Meets behavioral expectations: attendance, teamwork, and organizational contributions
- Handles other duties/projects based on business needs.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- OT may occur depending on business needs